Not only is this meal delicious, it's also incredibly healthy. A tangy herb paste coats both the fish and zucchini, which roast on the same pan. The entire meal is ready in 30 minutes - perfect for busy weekday dinners.
Here's what you need:
• 6 scallions, chopped
• 1 cup packed fresh cilantro
• 1/2 cup packed fresh mint
• 3 Tablespoons olive oil
• 1 Tablespoon chopped, peeled fresh ginger
• 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 zucchini, cut into spears
• 4 skinless Halibut fillets (or other firm white fish)
• 1 cup dry whole-wheat couscous
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Throw the scallions, cilantro, mint, oil, ginger, coriander and 1/2 teaspoon salt into a food processor and pulse until a coarse paste forms. Season with pepper.
2. Toss zucchini with 3 tablespoons herb paste in a bowl. Spread onto a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 5 minutes.
3. Rub remaining herb paste onto both sides of fish fillets. Push zucchini to edges of baking sheet, and arrange fish in center, leaving about 1/2 inch between each fillet. Roast until fish is opaque and semi-firm to the touch, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare directions. Serve fish and zucchini over couscous.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 354 calories, 10g fat, 29g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, and 32g protein.